I'm putting the finishing touches on a system for my buddy and i've run into a odd problem. I feel like the answer is likely pretty simple but for some reason i am missing it.
I plugged in the 160GB (Dell) Raptor...and it just kept searching for it, i couldn't find it to install windows. Thinking i had a bad drive, i threw my 150GB Raptor in there, and it didn't work either ( i know this drive isn't bad BTW)
test a few other random hard drives, and all of them worked. even some 2500KS drives
System is kinda old, based off an Abit IC7-G...updated to the latest BIOS.
What am i missing here?
Suggestions?
I plugged in the 160GB (Dell) Raptor...and it just kept searching for it, i couldn't find it to install windows. Thinking i had a bad drive, i threw my 150GB Raptor in there, and it didn't work either ( i know this drive isn't bad BTW)
test a few other random hard drives, and all of them worked. even some 2500KS drives
System is kinda old, based off an Abit IC7-G...updated to the latest BIOS.
What am i missing here?
Suggestions?