• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Odd Problem with ATi Drivers and 3DMark05

Karant

Gawd
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
607
Ok, when I had ATi Catalyst 5.11 with Control Panel, I had benchmarked my system with 3DMark05 and got a 2859. Now, I recently checked to see if there was new ATi drivers, and sure enough there was, ATi Catalyst 5.13 with Catalyst Control Center. So I downloaded them and loaded them up. I then reset my graphics settings as they were before and benchmarked my system again, this time getting a 2681. So I decided to switch back to the ATi Catalyst 5.11 with Control Panel, and I did. I then reset my graphics settings to what they were before, but now I'm only getting a score of 2701! How come? Must I clean up stuff my drivers left behind when I switched between all of them?
 
Your score wont be exactly the same everytime. Having it wander a 100 points or so is not a big deal. Specially after driver changes.
 
Back
Top