IGA_Anarchy
n00b
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2006
- Messages
- 5
After getting over my darn painkillers (wisdom teeth) and trying to learn how to OC right, I'm stuck on something odd...
I set:
FSB to 250
HT link to 4x
CPU volt to 1.4
mem volt to 2.7
multi to 10x
then i set memory to:
ddr500 auto-detect (which detected at 3-4-4-8-2T...just for the sake of seeing if the comp will post)
it did, but then cpuz tells me that the memory is at 166mhz 2.5-3-3-5...
am i doing something wrong here? ahh
EDIT: they were at 266mhz in bios! ahhh! now it's really messed!
I set:
FSB to 250
HT link to 4x
CPU volt to 1.4
mem volt to 2.7
multi to 10x
then i set memory to:
ddr500 auto-detect (which detected at 3-4-4-8-2T...just for the sake of seeing if the comp will post)
it did, but then cpuz tells me that the memory is at 166mhz 2.5-3-3-5...
am i doing something wrong here? ahh
EDIT: they were at 266mhz in bios! ahhh! now it's really messed!