odd blur on my lcd

A screenshot won't tell us anything about the monitor output. What are the lines you drew supposed to mean?

You do realize that if the blurriness is caused by the monitor then you can't get a snapshot of the effect?

The image looks fine on my monitor.

First try the auto-adjust feature on your monitor. If that doesn't work go into your settings on the monitor and there's an option called Image settings. From here adjust the pixel clock and the phase and you should be able to fix it.

(*Note this is all done using the buttons on the monitor, not through driver's or a control panel)

rowbear62468 said:
yes, plug and play. ive updated the drivers with the exception of cat 5.10

I don't think you're at the native resolution of the monitor. Atleast unless you resized your screen shot. Make sure your running at 1280x1024 and you have cleartype turned on.

VGA on my 2405FPW looks kinda crappy and fuzzy. A loading game bar will have like a line beyond the bar that moves along.

Your image just looks like it has paint lines on it. Don't know what I'm supposed to be looking at there. Any other fuzz looks like typical image compression stuff.

ND40oz said:
I don't think you're at the native resolution of the monitor. Atleast unless you resized your screen shot. Make sure your running at 1280x1024 and you have cleartype turned on.

i never turned clear type on when i got rid of my crt

Back