4-water pumps
5-120mm case fans
2-8mm case fans
2 gigs of ram
and a few uv lights
a8n 32 sli mb

am i pushing it?

yes

I ran that on a dual sli opteron machine with 7800gt's on sli, 6 gigs of ram, and 3 hard drives and an optical drive with a dual cathode kit.

I just don't know how or why you habe 4 pumps?

Ockie said:
yes

I ran that on a dual sli opteron machine with 7800gt's on sli, 6 gigs of ram, and 3 hard drives and an optical drive with a dual cathode kit.

I just don't know how or why you habe 4 pumps?

4 water cooling loops

{NcsO}ReichstaG said:
One separate for each component?
2 for 2x videocard
1 for the CPU
1 for the Chipset
:eek:

1 video card loop 360 rad
1cpu loop 120mm rad
1 chipset 120mm
1 hd loop 120mm

CRXican said:
talk about excessive

QFT

You could put the HDD, chipset and GPU's on a single loop with dual 120's and the CPU on a single loop with 1-120 and get no impact on your temps or for that matter run all of it on the 360 with 1 pump feeding the HDDs/chipset/GPUs and one feeding the CPU and see the same temps. That 360 has all the cooling capacity you will ever need plus you'd get some space back from losing 2 pumps.

But, to answer your question about the PSU, it should be enough although you're losing 6A to pumps.

madmat said:
QFT

You could put the HDD, chipset and GPU's on a single loop with dual 120's and the CPU on a single loop with 1-120 and get no impact on your temps or for that matter run all of it on the 360 with 1 pump feeding the HDDs/chipset/GPUs and one feeding the CPU and see the same temps. That 360 has all the cooling capacity you will ever need plus you'd get some space back from losing 2 pumps.

But, to answer your question about the PSU, it should be enough although you're losing 6A to pumps.

to many blocks for just 2 pumps2 video cards 5 hds 6 m/b 1 cpu. ill try to runn it off the 600 but i may have to toss in the ultra 500 to run the water fans and lights

Derrick70 said:
to many blocks for just 2 pumps2 video cards 5 hds 6 m/b 1 cpu. ill try to runn it off the 600 but i may have to toss in the ultra 500 to run the water fans and lights

I'd like to see a few pics of your loop...that's a lot of stuff!

Back