OCZ Synapse Cache 64GB SSD = $99 @ Amazon after $20 MIR, Free Shipping

Burticus

Supreme [H]ardness
I was going to make a verbatim post from mine on Slickdeals, but got lazy and decided on a link. I just ordered one of these today myself and thought I would spread the word. It gets awesome reviews.

OCZ Synapse Cache 64GB SSD = $99 @ Amazon after $20 MIR, Free Shipping
OCZ Technology Synapse Cache 64 GB SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive - SYN-25SAT3-64G

$119 with a $20 MIR. $99 after MIR. Free super saver shipping.

http://slickdeals.net/f/3869960-OCZ-Synapse-Cache-64GB-SSD-99-Amazon-after-20-MIR-Free-Shipping

Got it, installed it, and it is awesome. Plug and play turbo speed.

Super saver shipping got here in 3 days, crazy.

Almost bit, but this part made it sound like it may be a pain in the rear at some point down the road. :(

Disclaimer: Your Dataplex licensing key is only valid on one machine. Dataplex uses various components to identify a PC (memory, OS, CPU Id, BIOS, Ethernet card); if two or more components change, it is considered a different machine. If you wish to change only one component, Dataplex will automatically revalidate the license as long as there is an internet connection when the PC is rebooted. You must uninstall Dataplex to release the license prior to changing two or more components in your system. Licenses cannot be released after the system is no longer valid. Please contact OCZ tech support to reset the license if this occurs.

any thoughts on this drive vs agility and vertex? Is the reliability better?

EDIT nm i found out how this drive works.

Last edited:
This has been working great for me for a couple of months now. I use a 1.5TB WD Black as my boot drive and wanted SSD speeds but also space since I like having everything installed on C:. This was great, whatever games I play run fast boot times went down a lot (like 1/5th the time). Very happy overall.

Back