OCZ SLI-Ready 2GBDDR2- $11.99 After Rebate

Only had an issue once - rebate processor mistook the ship date for the purchase date and said I was ineligible for the rebate. Took several phone calls, but I got my money. This was like one out of 15 OCZ rebates I've done. Sometimes they have short times to submit the rebate (like 12 days including weekends). OTher than that, no issues.

Cheap, but still not find-at-bottom-of-cereal-box cheap :(

I kid, excellent price, but I personally bit on a 2x2GB set so I can have 8GB, but this is the perfect complement to the $30 AMD Dualcore that's always on newegg every other week.

Kind of a noobish question but:

Will this work well with an ati card(asus p5q mobo + ati 4670)? What about ati in a crossfire?

Kind of a noobish question but:

Will this work well with an ati card(asus p5q mobo + ati 4670)? What about ati in a crossfire?
"SLI-Ready" is a gimmick. It would work fine with ATI or ATI XFire, as would any other RAM that works with your motherboard properly. Gimmicks like that make me dislike companies. I have some OCZ RAM, but refuse to purchase from them, again, because of low class advertising.

"SLI-Ready" is a gimmick. It would work fine with ATI or ATI XFire, as would any other RAM that works with your motherboard properly. Gimmicks like that make me dislike companies. I have some OCZ RAM, but refuse to purchase from them, again, because of low class advertising.

Marketing is king. :D

Marketing is king. :D

Well, this is my spontaneous response to that...

donkey20oatie20image.jpg

ok, another question.

If I buy two of these with the same credit card, on different orders, and send the rebate to two different addresses will that work to get the rebates? I want two of these I think.

Thanks for the answers. :)

ok, another question.

If I buy two of these with the same credit card, on different orders, and send the rebate to two different addresses will that work to get the rebates? I want two of these I think.

Thanks for the answers. :)

Same credit card = same billing address. I don't think that would work.

Back