Feb 23, 2007 #1 N NaCly n00b Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 21 The press release looks interesting, but has anyone seen a retailer that has them? I imagine the price will be ridiculous, but a quick Google search did not reveal a price. Has anyone else seen a price for these?
The press release looks interesting, but has anyone seen a retailer that has them? I imagine the price will be ridiculous, but a quick Google search did not reveal a price. Has anyone else seen a price for these?
Feb 27, 2007 #2 L l0x Limp Gawd Joined Nov 16, 2006 Messages 312 They do look nice. 1066MHz and run at CL 5-5-5 I might be tempted. I say wait another week or 2 from now to see them popping up. I will keep my eye out and post here if I find them.
They do look nice. 1066MHz and run at CL 5-5-5 I might be tempted. I say wait another week or 2 from now to see them popping up. I will keep my eye out and post here if I find them.