• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

OCZ PowerStream Question

rsimp7255

n00b
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
4
This is a silly question. What color is the led fan that comes with the OZC PowerStream 600w? Is it green or blue? Thanks!
 
Does that apply to the 600W? I thought that only applied to the 520W: The SLI vs. not SLI versions.
 
I have the OCZ PowerStream 520w SLI and it has a blue fan.. my friend has the OCZ PowerStream 600w SLI, and it has a green fan. He got his though when they first came out, so it might be a rev.1. :confused:

edit:... err.. his might be the old 600w PowerStream non-SLI version. I don't think the green fan ones came in SLI. I could be incorrect though..
 
Back
Top