• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

OCZ PowerStream OCZ520ADJSLI

I've now upgraded to the GTX 260, but looking to SLI when the vid card price drops more. Can this PSU handle 2 GTX 260 along with everything in my sig? Or is it time to upgrade? If so, what do you guys recommend? Thanks.
 
It might, but it'll be close enough that you may lose stability even if it boots. I'd say play it safe and upgrade.
 
Considering how old the PSU is now, I wouldn't trust it with two GTX260s. I recommend an upgrade. You can find excellent PSUs nowadays that will be able to handle that fine for under $100.
 
Back
Top