OCZ Powerstream 520 Problem

Imprint

n00b
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
5
I recently purchased an OCZ Powerstream 520 to replace a Thermaltake 420. Ever since I have installed this PSU, I get an occasional reboot. And by reboot I mean full reset because the bios does it's post beep and everything, which a normal warm-boot would not do. I have XP setup to blue-screen not reboot, and no errors showing up in the event log. Being as it never did this before I'm assuming it's the PSU.


Full System Specs:
AMD Athlon 64 3200+ (not overclocked)
DFI Lanparty ut250
OCZ Platinum Edition Rev 2.
OCZ Powerstream 520
ATI 9800 Pro 128mb
Creative Audigy 2 ZS
1 80GB Western Digital HD
1 120GB Western Digital HD
Memorex 52x CD-R
Pioneer 16x DVD-R


I'm very frustrated, and need help
 
try a different PSU (borrow one of a friend if you can) and see if it still does it
 
Back
Top