• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

OCZ Power Stream - LEDs on back

Voltron

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
137
Well I just got home from work and find my PC not wanting to power up. I am trying to remember if the LED's on the back of the OCZ 520 stay light up all the time, even when the computer is turned off. Can anyone help me out? I am getting 0 lights off the LEDs and dont even get and on the MB.

Is this a known issue with these units?
 
I don't remember seeing the adjustment LEDs active on the PSU when the computer is switched off.
 
Voltron said:
Well I just got home from work and find my PC not wanting to power up. I am trying to remember if the LED's on the back of the OCZ 520 stay light up all the time, even when the computer is turned off. Can anyone help me out? I am getting 0 lights off the LEDs and dont even get and on the MB.

Is this a known issue with these units?

they do not stay lit up all the tiem, i just checked :-P try reseatin the power cables inside the pc, and maybe try a different electrical socket; i had a similar problem and doing those two things fixed it
 
Back
Top