• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

OCZ Modstream, 450w vs. 520w

dharhan

n00b
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
17
Is there any real difference between the two? Their 'on paper' specs look nearly identicle but the 520w $214aud as opposed to $174aud.

I was just wondering why it seemed like there was so many more people around with the 520w version.
 
I believe the 520w version has more amps on the 12v rail...not sure on that though hopefully someone can clarrify it :D
 
the modstream is a very good buy for looks and stable power....I just recently bought the modstream 520w after using the x-connect 500watt (bad move on the x-connect, it was causing stabily issues like random reboots and crashes) and the modstream powers my rig stable as hell...I say its a good buy but I don't have any experience with the neopower. :cool:
 
Back
Top