OCZ Making Power Supplies?

Koz

Gawd
OCZ, formerly the most questionable company ever, seems to be doing everything to become the enthusiast's choice. According to Inq, OCZ is now making power supplies... They didnt do a full scale review but their comments after having used it were pretty positive. They have specially regulated power for harddrives and videocards, native SATA connectors, support for BTX and 5 year warranties.
The Link: http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=16795

I don't know about you but I think I'll stick with Fortron and PC Power & Cooling. No GLADIATTACKER crap for me

I'll repeat my usual comments. People need to grow a backbone and stand up to companies like OCZ. It's the same company....don't be fooled by their "new management" bullshit.

It's common sense. Why support them, when better companies are out there, much more deserving of your business. The only power consumers have is to NOT buy from crooked companies. Let them shrivel up and rot in hell.

By the way, don't be fooled. They aren't making anything. They just call up a sweatshop in Taiwan or China and make some 8 year old kid solder it together.

Yule Bryner said:
By the way, don't be fooled. They aren't making anything. They just call up a sweatshop in Taiwan or China and make some 8 year old kid solder it together.

that would be my take on it, there arent nearly as many manufacturers as there are brands
and unless real specs are provided with a PSU I dont even consider an otherwise well known brand better than a generic

So were the Vantec Stealths when the first came out, $150 for the 520w model. Now they are down to ~$80 for that one. Just gotta wait

djnes said:
I'll repeat my usual comments. People need to grow a backbone and stand up to companies like OCZ. It's the same company....don't be fooled by their "new management" bullshit.

I'm just curious as to knowing what OCZ has done that gave them such a bad reputation. Not that I'm questioning you, but just wondering what business tactics they did to get on everybodies bad side. I know they have a heavy tendency to have flip a coin superior/dud chances of getting good sticks, which is bad enough for the money high quality ram is supposed to cost, but anything happen at corporate level also to upset this many people?

-Kako

Back