2.9V should be about alright for practically any ram, and for yours specifically, it sounds like 2.9V is around where you should stop. You could get away with a bit more if you slapped a fan over that memory, but, while that will keep the memory from frying, it still decreases lifetime somewhat on memory like this. Anyway, as a general rule of thumb, 2.9V will only fry really crappy old memory, not the good stuff like TCCD. Thing is, we're hitting limits on what DDR is officially capable of, so the better memories pretty well have to be designed to handle higher voltages since many of them need at least a little more than DDR used to use (though they still have to keep within specs for "stock.")
Anyway, don't loose any sleep over it. You're doing just fine. Don't forget to see what you can get out of them if you loosen timings somewhat more even. It says there that some can actually hit 275MHz with higher latencies. At a speed like that, the latencies are likely to be canceled out a bit by all that speed (Sandra time!)
You shouldn't need to go over 2.9V with TCCD, there will be no gain in doing so. And as far as heat is concerned, I was memtesting with my TCCD @ 2.9V, and the heatspreaders got so hot it was pain to the touch. 2.8V is what I use day to day.
Lol, no wonder they warn that if you push voltages higher you had better put active cooling on there. Well, what the database says is that the newer TCCD chips will let you push low latencies at high frequencies once you raise the voltage even higher, but, that you definitely need a fan. Of course, if you're running 2.9V, get very little extra overclock, and running the memory hotter, well, you may just as well go to 2.8V and cook the chips a little less. Actually, I personally wasn't happy until my system was cool enough to keep my memory from feeling hot to the touch in the past (my current memory is the kind that doesn't feel hot to the touch until 3.2+V but, way back in the past I've had some that started getting too hot and producing errors once the chasis hit around 40C or so -- at stock voltages... Yep, that sucked.) I got a full tower that is so cheap it wasn't even worthy of the El-Cheapo brand logo to be stamped on it -- cost about $20 before shipping, but, $40 after shipping -- cut a 120mm radius circle in one side with a jigsaw, and slapped about four case fans in there (some of which I had to force screws at odd angles because they weren't meant to go there) and my modern system has chasis temperatures that max out around 29C, maybe 32C in my parents' house. I'm not saying you necessarily HAVE to do the same, just that it's the kind of thing worth considering because it's just so much better for your system components (of course, when I first did this I had a mobile barton being pushed to the limits of what I could get with conventional air cooling -- not all of us can afford those huge zalman things. So at the time I actually needed cooler chasis temperatures.)