• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Oculus Rift DK2, $900 Shipped.

aikjo2

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
299
I have an Oculus Rift DK2, delivered yesterday, for sale. $800 shipped to CONUS.

While I love gaming, my career just took a turn into 12hrs/day, 6days/wk... so I have no time to experience this mind blowing device... and it's certainly mind blowing.

Heat is Faye 30/0/0, I'll take Paypal or Amazon.
 
Last edited:
I can certainly take photos when I get home. It is unused, so it's precisely what your expect.

Also, price drop (per the ebay market value)
 
Back
Top