caddys83

2[H]4U
So most of us did the SteamVR Performance Test. Have you guys did the Oculus Rift Compatibility Tool test? Some people also call it Rift PC Advisor.

I've been reading on Reddit and the Oculus forums about people having issues with the USB 3.0 controller on the motherboard

https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/com...b_30_ports_may_not_be_compatible_with/cyojy0r

Full Reddit topic can be found here: PSA: Your USB 3.0 ports may not be compatible with the Rift • /r/oculus

and the Oculus intresting topic: Rift PC advisor says my USB ports aren't good enough?

You can download the Rift Compatibility tool test from the shop. Oculus -- Shop

I pass my USB 3.0 with flying colors:

AxWdW0R.jpg

It's a little bit off, to be fair. When I ran it, it said that my Sapphire Tri-X Fury wasn't up to scratch :p (it was reading the iGPU, for whatever reason).

I think your right. Someone has the same mobo as me (Asus Rampage IV Black Edition) and that person USB 3.0 didn't pass but I did. Weird unless they have a different USB controller installed

My 2600K and my Asmedia USB 3.0 controllers are not compatible

uhhhh why does that say GTX 1080?

edit: nevermind, seems like a joke/fake because of the 144hz 3440 monitor too

It didn't like my i5 2500K (never mind the fact that it's heavily OCed) or my USB3 ports. The USB ports are a cheap fix. I'll take my chances with the CPU.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back