Octane from Apex Legends Is Now Available

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Apex Legend's newest playable character is called Octane. The speed runner will have abilities that allow him to trade health for speed, regenerate the health that he lost, and drop a launch pad that shoots him and his teammates into the air. Apex Legends is the latest hit title from Respawn Entertainment. The Battle Pass for Season 1 was recently launched.

Fresh off a record-breaking gauntlet speed-run, Octane is jumping into the Apex Games with even bigger ambitions. With abilities that let him trade health for speed, regenerate the health he lost, and drop a launch pad that shoots him and his teammates into the air, he never has to slow down. Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale game where legendary characters battle for glory, fame, and fortune on the fringes of the Frontier.

Perhaps I'm too old to play Apex Legends. I'm not fond of learning every characters' special powers/skills/spells in a shooter game. I just want a no-nonsense shoot-em-up. I guess PUBG is my only choice for BR.
Besides that, it looks like nobody is playing Doom (2016) multiplayer anymore in my region.

Back