A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I want to learn how to OC my processor. I have a Q6600. All i know its done in Bio's. I dont need it crazy high. I just want to learn how to do it. Its there a good book that goes step by step? Thx guys and sorry for not knowing how.
As as last resort, I used Google and searched on "overclocking guide" and all sorts of useful results came up. Actually bio's makes it sound like you are working with a biography or something, it's actually called BIOS, which you can access normally by either hitting the delete key or F2 when your system is first booting up. This will take you into the BIOS where all of the settings can be accessed. I'm sure there are members here who could OC in their sleep, perhaps if you search the forum you'll probably find quite a bit of existing material on this subject. Good luck!