Can anyone give me some tips on OCing my current rig?
Q6700 G0 Steeping
Artic Cooling air cooled for intel (best fan out there IMHO)
DFI Lanparty UT P35 chipset
4 GB Transcend AXE ram DDR2 800
8800GTS 320MB
Rosewill 600watt P/S
I am currently at 3.0ghz stable 34C full load and want to go to like 3.4ghz to test the air cooling OC.
I so far have left my multipler at auto, and tweaked my FSB to get to the desired speed my ram needed an extra little voltage to stay stable, cpu didnt. Ill get exact numbers at where I am now, but i need some help tweaking the timings and such to get a more responsive pc.
thanks.
Q6700 G0 Steeping
Artic Cooling air cooled for intel (best fan out there IMHO)
DFI Lanparty UT P35 chipset
4 GB Transcend AXE ram DDR2 800
8800GTS 320MB
Rosewill 600watt P/S
I am currently at 3.0ghz stable 34C full load and want to go to like 3.4ghz to test the air cooling OC.
I so far have left my multipler at auto, and tweaked my FSB to get to the desired speed my ram needed an extra little voltage to stay stable, cpu didnt. Ill get exact numbers at where I am now, but i need some help tweaking the timings and such to get a more responsive pc.
thanks.