O'cing & Cooling AMDxp m2500

Destro

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 3, 2002
Messages
448
Allright!

I ordered some m2500 Bartons and would like to know how high would I be able to OC them without adjusting voltage and using
for cooling an hsf combo of a low rpm Panaflo on a alx-800.

Thanks!
 
You won't get far without changing the voltage and using a mediocre cooler with a slow fan. :(

Up the voltage? Get a Panaflo U1A?

2.5GHz or more..
 
How high would I need to set the voltage to hit 2.2
(for now, maximum 2.4)?

I have a couple of TT smart fans, would it be better
then the Panaflo low rpm?
 
Originally posted by Destro
How high would I need to set the voltage to hit 2.2
(for now, maximum 2.4)?

I have a couple of TT smart fans, would it be better
then the Panaflo low rpm?
every chip is different. youll get an answer to the first question when you try it your self. and of course the TT fans would be better if they push more cfms. it just depends on how much noise you want to put up with.
 
Back
Top