• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

OC'ing 980x-What To Expect?

theseeker

2[H]4U
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
2,245
I have a 980x arriving this week and I am curious to know what I can expect with regard to OC'ing? I will be using a R III E MB, Corsair DGT 2000 and it will be H20 cooled.
TIA
 
on an h70 and full blown water cooling. i have reached 4.8ghz or so but i leave mine down around 4.5ghz. since its 24/7 folder and didnt want to run 1.4v i think. im at 1.28.
 
on an h70 and full blown water cooling. i have reached 4.8ghz or so but i leave mine down around 4.5ghz. since its 24/7 folder and didnt want to run 1.4v i think. im at 1.28.

I run my current system 24/7 and 4.5 is outstanding in my view, thanks for the reply!
 
Back
Top