• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ocing 6800GTO

Hall911

n00b
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
55
I finally got a vid card for a good deal I am going to use the GTO for my new system upgrading from a ATI Radeon 9200 SE 64 meg.

I heard this card is unlockable, and wanted to know if I could give it a little nudge but I am not for certain how. If anyone could shed some light on this I would be very thankful.
 
Use Rivatuner to unlock the card. And use coolbits to overclock the card, just google them to get the apps.
 
Back
Top