• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

OC tools

Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
671
Im wondering what OC tools/programs are recommended?

I just got my system below running, and was just messing around checking stuff out. Figured id get MSI afterburner as I have used it before, and my card is MSI. But it doesnt allow shader clock mod, voltage mod, or a core clock over 840 (stock is 810 for the card). I see a lot higher overclocks around the web. So what tool should I look at?
 
what he said, you have to paste in that eula string and set a value
 
sorry, I've never had much luck with OSDs...no advise there

also, I have found all these OC tools to have their own flaky annoyances. Others may disagree but IMO there is no single go-to program that really gets it right. I find myself using smart doctor for voltages, afterburner for fan profiles (don't forget to disable ULPS in the registry every time you update drivers or afterburner will crash the box) and CCC for the +20 power cap. Of course they all interact and fuck with each other...very annoying.
 
Back
Top