• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

OC p4p800 and 2.4c help

Notquiteanewbie

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
221
Well I built my first computer (atleast for myself) yesterday with the specs you see below.

My cpu temp is running between 18-24 c
and motherboard temps hovers around 29c
with stock cooling and a few case fans and arctic ceramique for the cpu

I wanna do a lil better than this, any recommendations. I plan on doing a lil OC so I'm gonna learn all i can now, so anything you guys can tell me well help.
 
Back
Top