• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

OC-Not Prime Stable-3Dmark06 OK

  • Thread starter Deleted member 143938
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 143938

Guest
My new OC doesn't pass blend Prime test, fails after ~1-2 hours, but I game fine and 3Dmark06 passes, is this something I should be worried about? Taking into concideration it's a CPU problem, because RAM passes memtest.
 
You should be ok. I've been trying for days trying to get my opty stable for prime blend on both cores. One keeps failing. It's 16 meg pi stable, and passes 3dmark06. The only thing it doesn't like is prime.

I think you'll be fine, you just won't be verified as a stable overclock. It just depends on who you ask I guess.
 
just lower the clock down 50MHz. If it is unstable, it is unstable. You don't know when it is gonna happen, and Murphy's law says it will probably be at the worst time possible.
 
honestly... i know the frustration I am still working on getting my OC to stick for longer than 3hrs in prime... but you need to get it to. expecially if you write any school papers on it or anything important. But yeah... either up your vcore, lower your mhz or get better cooling...

or mes with you ram divider/timings... sometimes its the mem controller..

also i dont call it stable until it can do prime 12+ and run 3dmark with prime running for atleast 2 hours..
 
Back
Top