OC MSI K8T NEO-FSR & A64 3000+

Vengeance

Weaksauce
If anyone could please help me, you time would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the run down...

I got a MSI K8T NEO-FSR with an A64 3000+.

After seeing the awesome results obtained from OCing at [H]ardOCP, I have to over clock this beast. Unfortunately I don't have the money to run out and buy a new motherboard, such as the ABIT K8VPRO, seeing as how I just got the one I have about 4 months ago.

I do have a new water cooling system on its way, I just need to know if anyone has any information on how to over clock with this board?? Is it possible?? I know it doesn't have the AGP/PCI lock, but does anyone know if there might be, or could possibly be an updated bios coming along with that fix?? It would really help if someone had a tutorial that showed how to OC.

My last set of questions...

Does anyone have any information on the MSI K8N Neo Platinum?? I've heard that combined with the 3000+ out performed the K8VPRO, and was stable.

Thanks For your time...

-V

Thanks a lot for your reply, the site was very incite full!!

I still need a little help with the questions about the MSI K8T NEO-FSR and OC. If it's not possible to get similar results I'm going to try to start finding a buyer for it so I might be able to upgrade to a MSI K8N NEO Platinum.

Thanks again,

-V

Back