VulturEMaN
Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2005
- Messages
- 1,017
Alright...I've just about given up on this, but I need some help learnin how to oc or atleast getting it oced...
I have:
A8N-SLI Deluxe
3500+ Venice
Zalman 7700 Cu w/ ceramique
Mushkin PC3200 2-2-2-5 TCCD ram
Leadtek 6600GT TDH Extreme
Currently, all of the settings are untouched from when i installed:
Mem = 2.6v
PCI-E = 3.33v
CPU = 1.385v (200x11)
I tried messin around with some of the settings, but i don't understand alot of the stuff with the fsb and voltages (prolly most of the idea behind oc
) and i ended up freezin the system thousands of times (which prolly ain't good for it)
anybody have any tips/death threats?
btw, i have already checked alot of your tutorials...it's just that it escapes me (ie - i'm stupid)
btw, does any1 know what happened to the 'new products' link on newegg? the closest i can get to it is this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...ategory=48&SubCategory=505&MFGRef=-1&MFGPART=
I have:
A8N-SLI Deluxe
3500+ Venice
Zalman 7700 Cu w/ ceramique
Mushkin PC3200 2-2-2-5 TCCD ram
Leadtek 6600GT TDH Extreme
Currently, all of the settings are untouched from when i installed:
Mem = 2.6v
PCI-E = 3.33v
CPU = 1.385v (200x11)
I tried messin around with some of the settings, but i don't understand alot of the stuff with the fsb and voltages (prolly most of the idea behind oc
anybody have any tips/death threats?
btw, i have already checked alot of your tutorials...it's just that it escapes me (ie - i'm stupid)
btw, does any1 know what happened to the 'new products' link on newegg? the closest i can get to it is this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...ategory=48&SubCategory=505&MFGRef=-1&MFGPART=