• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

OC GeForce 1050ti issue with "Precision"

Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
4
I have a great handle on oc'ing a CPU. I took an i5 6400t 2.2 GHz to 4.278 GHz. Not so great with gpu. When I oc'd using precision, the software indicated I had it maxed, but the hardware monitor indicated no load and it would not benchmark. Has anyone else had this issue?
How did you correct it?

Precision is not the most user friendly software to my eyes. Perhaps I failed to do something or did something incorrectly. Not sure either way.
Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
 
Try MSI afterburner and try using an older, more usable skin on it (it's in the settings). And what exactly did you have maxed? Core clock?
 
Thank you very much. I did use afterburner and it worked perfectly. When I bench marked it, I beat out several i7's!! It may not be the big dog, but it still has a good deal of bite :)

I consider the issue closed.
 
Back
Top