• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

OC and TEMP software

jdunner3

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 7, 2005
Messages
275
Just searchin around I never could really find a clear cut answer. What does everyone use to monitor their temps? Seperate progs for GPU/CPU or is there an end-all-be-all prog I need to grab?
 
you can try

SpeedFan which monitors your case fans RPM and cpu/case temp and hdd temp
Motherboard monitor which monitors everything from cpu to hdd

for GPU temp i just NV control panel to check the temp.


for Overclocking there is clockgen however most people recommend doing it in bios
 
I use atitool bar to report the temps on my video card(and its an nvidia card too) then send them to mbm5 then I have all the info displayed with samurize(because its pretty = )

it doesnt seem to use much memory and it hasnt effected performance really(which was my main consern)
desksam.jpg
 
Back
Top