• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

OC 3570K 4200mhz

Rikus78

n00b
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
37
Hellow I have this pc:

Chase: Antec Nine Hundred
Power: Corsair TX 650 V2
M. board: Asus P8Z77-V LE
CPU: 3570K

Working at 4.100 Hardware Info shows a vid of 1,24 and Hardware Monitor 1,14v. So the only thing i touch in bios is Offset negative and 0,050. After hours of Prime 95 works fine no problem.

For 4.200 mhz i use same config, but after 3 minutes of Prime shows a blue screen and reset.

I tried offset 0,040 but still the same.

I think the problem is not the voltage, maybe it´s time to touch LLC and other parameters i don´t know?

CAn you tell me what parameters to change please for 4.200 mhz?

Greetings
 
All I did to clock mine to 4.2 was to increase the multipliers on the turbo to 42. Left everything else alone. I'm told you can go to 4.4mhz just on the multipliers.
 
A negative offset is actually reducing voltage below stock/default voltage. So you're going to have to keep bumping the voltage up (moving towards zero in your case) until it's stable.
 
Why lower the voltage?

Set it at default and you should be fine at 4.2ghz, might need to increase it actually.
 
So for 4.200 i don´t have to touch LLC and other parameters? only voltage?

Greetings
 
Stable at 4200 with offset negative 0,030

I don´t touch anything else like LLC or PLL

Greetings
 
Mine won' t boot below neg 30. Also prime is crap run occt or intel burn test
 
Back
Top