Oblivion

Bling

Gawd
I was having trouble a few days ago getting into the game. I decided to make a pure warrior for the hell of it yesterday. I usually Clear the vilverin ayleid ruin right after i exit the swers. I was used to a 20-40 hit fight on my breton/atranoch character but i chose a redgaurd and the warrior birthsign and When i fought them i just beat them down. it only took 2-3 swings. it was so easy!

Get yourself a big-ass claymore it'll get even better. Remember to use your power attack.

I started a character with the express purpose of being as much like Guts (of Berserk) as possible. (With a class in healing magic since I don't have fairies following me around casting 'Heal'.) I chose a Dark Elf for the automatic Long Sword bonus, and bought a doublehander sword first chance I got.

After playing mages, it really is amazing how well straight fighters do in, well, fights. Until you encounter your first ghost that laughs at your pathetic steel.

Hell, I even found a mod that gave me Guts' sword, detailed right down to the texturing and slight rust.

Have fun, man.

well, a was originally playing a breton/atronach hyvrid melee/magic. It took me forever in combat. ALso i found this mod called "300 classes 3.4" wjicj adds 5 classes and special abilities to the game, there is an class called murmidon which has restore health + 2 . your also silenced so you cant cast but with the hp regen you fdont need to. there iis also one called " elementalist" with some cool character effects "auras" that are very visual appealing

alan.p said:
IUntil you encounter your first ghost that laughs at your pathetic steel.

That's what Silver weapons are for. I have never had a problem with ghosts, will-o-wisps, etc because I always carry silver arrows with me just for these types of enemies.

Back