Oblivion: Where did my fan go?

Moose777

2[H]4U
Ok, so I had that little pointy haired freak kid following me around for a while. That is until I went to Skingrad Recommendation quest where I had to go to the Bleak Flats Cave and rescue Erthor.

The kid was either killed or got lost once we exited the cave (upon exiting the cave we were attacked by Imps).

What happeened to him? I miss him (mainly because I want to personally kill him cause he was annoying).

Is he somewhere in Imperial City? How do I find him again?

I guess I could go back to Bleak Flats Cave to see if hes still wandering around there.

Check around the Imperial Arena place. I told him to leave me alone, so he hung around there. Then I pushed him into a ditch or something and he hasn't been a problem since. But yeah, he's probably in the Arena or the caves (hopefully dead).

If he's dead in the caves that sucks. Cause I wanted him to die by my hand when I wanted. (Which was in the middle of town next to an imperial guard with a bow shot to the freakin' head).

I've been thinking about just going intot he console and spawning him so I can kill him cause I was robbed of that pleasure.

Well according the the Strategy guide, the little bastard doesn't die. He respawns at he Arena when he gets seperated for long periods of time or dies.

Looks like I'll be heading back to the arena....to kill him.

I find him to be very useful when he carries the torch around in dark places and during the night :)

I jumped off a steap cliff with him in tow. Apparently it was a little too steap for him because he was laying in a heap at the bottom, dead.

Made me laugh.

But I wanted to use him for target practice later :(

I'll go pick him up later though :)

DanMattia said:
Edited in bold ;)
lol awesome.

I tried taking him swimming. He just stood on the shore. I found that his use of a torch was a bother. Because the little moron gave away my position. I don't use torches. I can see in the dark. Void Gazer spell is awesome. But once I make it back to Imperial City I'm gonna go kill him.

lol I picked his pocket then told him to wait in the middle of a dungeon and left. :D

So, I went back to the Arena to see if he respawned there after I left the little bastard in the woods.

Nope. Not there. Which leads me to believe he's still in the woods somwhere. Which sucks. How in the heck am I supposed to find him? Cause he runs away at first sign of a fight. Man I hate that little kid.

Moose777 said:
So, I went back to the Arena to see if he respawned there after I left the little bastard in the woods.

Nope. Not there. Which leads me to believe he's still in the woods somwhere. Which sucks. How in the heck am I supposed to find him? Cause he runs away at first sign of a fight. Man I hate that little kid.

just curious...if you hated him so much why did you devote an entire thread just to him...
there is a cheat that will teleport him right to you for pc...i dont remember name of it off hand though.

Back