1GB Mushkin PC3200 2-3-3-6
OCZ PowerStream 520

Here are the ingame settings:

OblivionSettings1.jpg

OblivionSettings2.jpg

OblivionSettings3.jpg

OblivionSettings4.jpg

OblivionSettings5.jpg

A shot meeting up with two brothers who's farm is being attacked by goblins (click for highest possible quality jpeg at 1280 x 1024):

And now the fight (again... click for high rez):

More to come.

I was too busy taking screenshots to defend him. :)

Here are a couple of scenery shots (click for high rez):

i dunno, i am just not impressed with the graphics....... characters all look skiny and too thin.

MrGuvernment said:
i dunno, i am just not impressed with the graphics....... characters all look skiny and too thin.

It's funny that you say that.. most people complain that they look too chubby :p

Haven't seen these screenshots before. Well, except in the 443 other threads you've posted them in.

Feeling a bizarre itch to revisit this game again sometime soon.

If someone would whip up a VATS mod for it I think I'd be all over it. ;)

Haven't seen these screenshots before. Well, except in the 443 other threads you've posted them in.

Glad to see your still paying attention to me Phide, I feel loved.:p. I'll post some new ones just for you.

I want a Zombie mod for this game, that would make me re-visit it lol

What mods are you using?

***TES4 Oblivion Mod*** Load order Mod list
by Krenum

Make sure Oblivion Is patch to latest version and Shivering Isle is installed and patched.

Qarls Texutre Pack 3 is installed with latest and (Qarls Parallaxed installed). <--- For castle rocks and doors.

OBMM
Akatosh Mount activated
Depth of Field activated
Full_OMOD_Fixed-15802 (Exnem female body Replacer) activated
Illumination Within Revived 0.9.2
Natural_Faces_v95 OMOD-1965 activated
Optimised_Distant_Land_Max activated (Optimised Distant Land esp)

The Second Biggest Mod besides Qarls TP3 will be the Unique Landscapes Compilation 1.3.2. It will totally change the landscape of the entire game.

ESP files * (visually enhancements)

1016- Short Grass V2*
Agar More Varied Spell Effects
Akatosh Mount
A+5 Attribute Modifiers
Ambient Inns
Ambient Town Sounds
Arrow Velocity
Atmospheric Oblivion*
BirthSigns Expanded
Chase Camera Mod
Days & Months
Deadly Reflex 5
DLC Shivering Isles
Dragon Invasion
Driud Mod
Enhanced Water v 2.0 HD*
Exnem Runeskulls
Francesco's*
Francesco's Optional New Creatures addon*
Horse Combat Master
Illumination Within Optimised*
Luchaires Neck Seam Concealer*
Motion Blur*
Mountain Cabin
Natural Habitat*
Improved Trees & Flora*
Oblivion.esm
Personality Idles*
Qarls & Timeslips Depth of Feild*
Quickstart
Random Level Items
Screen Controlls
Screen Effects*
Retroactive Health
Syphony of Violence
Wounds Healed
Unique Landscapes*
Oblivion XP ( Changes the skill system to the traditional XP system of an RPG game, i.e. kill monsters or do quests to get X amount of experience).

Yes we know oblivion is beautiful and with mods puts most modern console port turds to shame, but we all got tired of the story line years ago :(

Yes we know oblivion is beautiful and with mods puts most modern console port turds to shame, but we all got tired of the story line years ago :(

Thats why the thread title reads "Oblivion Screenshot Thread" and not Oblivion Storyline Thread.

Thats why the thread title reads "Oblivion Screenshot Thread" and not Oblivion Storyline Thread.

I'm tired of both the graphics and story. This is why you don't bump threads over 3 and half years old ^_^.

I'm tired of both the graphics and story. This is why you don't bump threads over 3 and half years old ^_^.

Your obviously still curious about the game, otherwise you wouldn't have clicked on the thread. I'll keep posting pictures to medicate your curiosity :)

To each their own, but I find your choice of visual mods to be dull and drab. Oblivion was a world of color, and better for it. Why turn it into first-person Diablo?

I'm still waiting for the day that a fast enough CPU exists to run AEVWD outdoors at > 30 fps :(

To each their own, but I find your choice of visual mods to be dull and drab. Oblivion was a world of color, and better for it. Why turn it into first-person Diablo?

I'm still waiting for the day that a fast enough CPU exists to run AEVWD outdoors at > 30 fps :(

Really? I think it looks more like natural light than the yellow tinge HDR gives.

I may have to get some of these mods and give Oblivion another (read as 4th) play through. After Dragon Age and Borderlands and Mass Effect etc

Really? I think it looks more like natural light than the yellow tinge HDR gives.

It's a fantasy game, it shouldn't look "natural" imo. Besides, it's set on another planet, who's to say what "natural" looking is there? ;)

Like I said, if it's what you like, that's all that matters. I was just offering my thoughts :)

www.oscurogamedesign.com/oscurosoblivionoverhaul-high.html

^^ PC Gamer did a nice write up real quick on this almost total conversion mod for Oblivion. Anyone try it out? Thoughts?

I started to try OOO once a couple years ago and I didn't get very far, I can't remember why. I think I just wasn't far enough removed from my previous Oblivion binge to feel like playing the whole game again. I've heard it's very good, but from what I can remember of the specs, I didn't agree with all of the design decisions they made. Still, it might be worth another look next time I'm itching to play. Stock Oblivion always becomes a boring click-fest around level 20 or so.

Back