Oblivion questions *Possible Spoiler*

Actuary

2[H]4U
So, I went to anvil to buy the house from some guy real cheap, quest said to buy it because it was a good deal. Anyway, I bought the house, go down to the basement, which I think is odd because it's rather larger. At the end of the basement is a drawing on the wall that says "sealed portal", and I can click the use button on it but nothing happens. Anyone have any explanations/ideas?

Oh, and chillrend rocks :D . Glad I waited to do that quest, it's a glass weapon now =).

Yah, sleep, and you'll be attacked. Then you have to talk to the guy you brought the house from and he'll open it for you.

Bah, I'm in the imperial city and can't get the guy to come back with me.

you have to bring the diary with you and show him the part that says only he can open the portal. I was stuck there for a while too lol.

No reward for this quest other than the house? Not even any equipment on the necro guy?

joeshmo1985 said:
No reward for this quest other than the house? Not even any equipment on the necro guy?

There is, actually. It took me a while to find all the loot in the room, but he's got some sort of staff and there's a coffin or a chest in the back of the room as well--I think it had an amulet of some sort.

that was one of the harder quests I have done in the last while.
It took a long time to figure things out ie. needing to sleep.
The ghosts where tough, even for me at level 25.
You had to do a lot of talking and runing around.

The ghosts seemed weak, but with lots of hitpoints. I don't think they could do substantial damage to me though.

I think I ended up cornering them more or less. That, and copious amounts of fireballs, made short work of them.

Back