Oblivion: Lord of the Rings Mods

CreganTur

Gawd
I'm looking for Lord of the rings Mods for Oblivion. Specifically, I'm looking for a mod that allows you to play as a Nazgul, and adds in a quest where you can hunt for the One Ring for Saouron.

I assume these two exist, because I read about them on one of the old Oblivion threads here. Unfortuately, I cannot find that thread.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I already have the Nazgul armour mod.

You may have better luck on the elderscrolls forums. Outside of the occasional armor or sword, mods I do not see many LOTR based mods. The only one I can specifically think of is where you have the ring and you are hunted by the witchkings (or whatever they are called). That may have been for Morrowind though. Been quite a while since I've heard anything about it.

I read theres a total conversion mod for oblivion coming up, supposed to be a complete remake of middle earth...nothing left of Cyrodil but considering how much time that would take, I don't think it'll be out for awhile.

Riddlinkidstoner said:
I read theres a total conversion mod for oblivion coming up, supposed to be a complete remake of middle earth...nothing left of Cyrodil but considering how much time that would take, I don't think it'll be out for awhile.

There was supposed to be a Middle-Earth Total Conversion for Morrowwind. Unfortunately Tolkien Enterprises shut them down. The story behind for the mod was stolen by Turbine for the revamp LOTR MMORPG. :( :mad:

yes I remember hearing about the Middle Earth mod for Morrowind. then it just disappeared.

And as for anything of that sort for Oblivion, it will be a very long time from now before anything of that magnitude gets completed.

Back