Oblivion Lets see your character Thread

mycharacter8ns.jpg

My Dunmer warrior. I'm a bit partial to the dark elves after Morrowind. I had to restart after reinstalling Windows unexpectedly so she doesn't have the best loot yet, but she can handle most things pretty well.

how do you guys take screen shot. The print screen does not seem to work for me.

Wow, those screens look amazing.

Is the gameplay as good as the game looks? I was holding off on building my gaming rig until a certain game is close to release, but I think I might want to go ahead and build it so I can play this game.

i goot a question .. all the shit in my house is missing. but wen i look im my drawers there are enemies in there and shit ..so does that mean they rob my house and in order to get bacc my armor and equipments i have to kill them to get it back or what? why is stuff in my house missing?!??

diablerie said:
What's with all the dark elves?

I loved Morrowind's storyline. I like the story of how the Dunmer became dark elves in the first place, and they seemed overall like a pretty interesting people. I started with a Redguard then went back with a Dunmer. The different reaction from the Dunmer prisoner across the hall at the beginning of the game was funny. :D

logan1 said:
how do you guys take screen shot. The print screen does not seem to work for me.

Follow this guide:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=323312&st=0&p=5216396&#entry5216396

DarkfallFan said:
Wow, those screens look amazing.

Is the gameplay as good as the game looks? I was holding off on building my gaming rig until a certain game is close to release, but I think I might want to go ahead and build it so I can play this game.

In some ways the gameplay is what you make of it. You can tear through the main quest if you want (though i had a really hard time when i tried this) or you can explore the countryside, meander around town, explore dungeons and ruins, and try to soak in the whole world. There's a town with a lighthouse facing west and at one point i climbed to the top and watched the sunset. It was beautiful, and so far i haven't run into a situation that would have made me feel like i didn't have time to do something like that. I don't really know what kinds of games you like but i will say Oblivion and Morrowind are a departure from most of the games i usually play (FPS) but they're so amazing that i don't mind at all.

here's my d00d.. standing in his house ready to attack nothing. ;)

ScreenShot1.JPG

ScreenShot4.JPG

I was using heave armor for a while, as my he's got a minor skill in heavy, but the light seems to add some more speed and manuverability.. and with glass, the ac is pretty good also.

heres some of my old characters

Targen

Torix

no name

and heres my monk at his finest at lvl 13 or 16 i cant remember its been awhile.

No weapons?

here they are LoL!

i dont play oblivion any more it got boring way too fast. theres not much reason to play no good rare loot. no challenge and every class you choose turns out to be the same at the end of the game. just no reason to play other than to kill mass amount of guards

i have some oblivion short video clips i made here under the bf2 stuff http://www.putfile.com/wildace

"i dont play oblivion any more it got boring way too fast. theres not much reason to play no good rare loot. no challenge and every class you choose turns out to be the same at the end of the game. just no reason to play other than to kill mass amount of guards"

Mod it, man! Mod it! I for one, can't play it vanilla anymore...need that extra coolness in there.
I suggest Adrenaline Oblivion if you want some fun. Multiplies most spawns (except named mobs) x4 or x5. Even at easiest on the difficulty slider, it's a bitch, especially the Battle for Kvatch. Anyways, just a suggestion. :)

Back