• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Oblivion Inventory Problems, How do you drops items?

Marcdaddy

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
3,636
Ok so im Encumbered and cant move, how the hell do i drop items or remove them from my inventory? Been jerking around with it for like 20 mins.
 
Hey man i bought the game dont insinuate that, i figured it out, i found it in the manuel.You cant drop skulls the same way you drop normal items.
 
Then why post a thread about it? Next time, use your common sense before posting something silly.
 
go to inventory and while highlighting an item hit (shift or ctrl) , and it will ask how many if you have more then 1 of that item
 
Marcdaddy said:
Hey man i bought the game dont insinuate that, i figured it out, i found it in the manuel.You cant drop skulls the same way you drop normal items.

I was able to drop my skulls the same way as droping everything else, how are you required to drop them differently?
 
Marcdaddy said:
Hey man i bought the game dont insinuate that, i figured it out, i found it in the manuel.You cant drop skulls the same way you drop normal items.

Huh?
 
The hype and flood of threads never bother me too much. Not bothering to read the manual, what's a manual? Big deal. But this is probably the most ever. I don't know. Just questions like this guys, pick a thread, any thread! Don't have to google, read the manual, anything, let's not start a thread over everything though. I too was immensely frustrated until I figured it out. When I was only minorly overencumbered, I was confused as shit on how to drop. I overloaded my stuff some more since all this was going on while accessing a chest and it came out with the tool tip. We've felt your pain.

Any thread will do for where's the difficulty slider? How do I drop items? Want to complain about the interface, we got two of those. All set dudes... for the love of God!!! :p

Enjoy the game dude, and sorry for ranting on you. If I started my own thread I'd be "that" guy. The dumbass. So don't take it personal. :)
 
Back
Top