• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

*Oblivion exploit* (infinate gold)

ChingChang

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
6,504
hi.
possible spoiler below...

1) do the vampire cure quest
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1034869

2) then at the end, once you "cure" the counts wife, you wait or come back in 24 hours and talk to the count. Ask him about the reward. You will get 2500 gold.

3) After you recieve the gold, talk to him again. Ask about the reward. You will get 1000 gold.

4) repeat step 3 for as long as you would like.


In a couple of minutes, I went from 18000 gold to 180000 gold, just by left clicking as fast as I could.
I didn't save, and I would not recommend this, it will just ruin the fun. But if there's something pretty you would like to save up for, there's always this trick to speed up the process :)
 
I found it funny that he would keep giving you money, I guess he is very forgetful.

and it was 2500 not 1000
 
I found that by accident when I did the quest so I could cure myself. I talked to him again to see if he had any other quests and he gave me 500g again. :D
 
Now only if arrows were worth there amount in coins!
I think I have about 800 arrows now!
 
I wonder why he is giving different amounts of gold to different people...

I did the quest and got 2500
my roommate got 1000
jtzako got 500?
another friend got 1000
edit: another guy says he got 200, but that seems really low, maybe he wasn't thinking of the same quest.
 
Back
Top