{oblivion} daedric armour

hey guys with this daedric armour in oblivion....um i have the cuiriass, greaves, boots,and daedric sheild....i am a level 23 knight and i cant find the daedric gauntlets and the daedric helmet...i have searched in dungeons for over 3 hours looking for these pieces of armour but have had no success....please tell me where to find the gauntlets and the helmet because it would be much appreciated
:)

The gauntlets and helmets seem rare with most sets of armor, you just need to luck out on a drop from random bandit_001 or marauder_002 I'm afraid.

Right. I don't know of any specific place to find a whole set of armor or a specific piece. You just have to go around exploring and you'll eventually find it. I've had good luck hitting forts and camps to get armor. I have at least two full sets of glass, elven and daedric armor laying around in my houses and I'm trying to find a full set of ebony armor. More exploring is all it'll take.

I remember getting mine from some vampires in a cave near Bruma (or whatever it is called). Still don't have gauntlets though :mad:

This is actually my specialty!
Once you're at a high enough level to first enounter it (level 15 or so), go directly west of the Imperial Waterfront. You'll run into "Fort Wooden Hand."
It's a short, straightforward dungeon and there are a whopping 10 Marauders inside. Even better, in all but one instance, you can fight them 1 at a time. Typically the final Warlord of the dungeon not only has Daedric armor, but enchanted versions to boot. You'd be hard-pressed not to assemble a whole set with a trip or two through this dungeon.

thanks for ur help guys....ill be checkin thats fort woodenhand out this morning

hey domingo thanks for that info mate......i found the gauntlets in fort wooden hand
thanks a lot....still have to find the helmet tho :(

I started collecting Daedric armour when i first started out because it was rare. But by around level 30 i stopped because i had a hell of a lot. I'm talking 40 or 50 full sets. Now they just sit in a chest in my house because i'm too lazy to sell them all.

I'm level 43 now and EVERY fort i go in has around 3 full sets to steal off corpses. So you may wanna check some forts for Marauders.

Only things i bother picking up now are potions and Weykland stones.

One trick you can use if Marauders don't have the item you want is to wait 4-5 game days and go back in. They tend to regenerate pretty quickly.
The helmet's probably the most rare of the bunch. I can't recall seeing it all that often.
In a pinch, there's also another Marauder fort just south of the Imperial City. I can't recall the name, but it's easy to recognize because there's a disease-carrying rat down the first dead end to the right. The fort's in the delta are between the waterfront and arcane from what I recall.
Alternate between that one and Fort Wooden Hand and you should finally get that helmet.
Anyone looking for glass items can also use those forts, too...although it's actually better to wander along the road and nail the Tim Meadows clone bandits.

For me, I don't pick up anything that I don't plan on keeping any longer. I don't need any more money, and nobody carries more than a grand or so anyway.
Unless it's a rare ingredient, magical weapon I want, or crazy potion/scroll...I leave it there.

k guys thanks for all of ur help on this thread.....i found my daedric heltmet( after hours of searching ) in the roxy inn on the red ring road....there is a guy in there called rigor who has full daedric armour....and there is 3 or 4 dudes in there fully decked out in glass armour too....once again....thanks for all of ur help....now my armour rating is 63 :p

Back