O/Cing review madness

nice oc but why not oc the 9800 ? lol ( would blow the nvidia away ) just another lovn nvidia site....

They hard modded 5950U... I mean [H]ARD modded it...soldering wires to increase volts and whatnot... it's crazy I tell you... crazy [H]... it's cool no matter what card you like

Originally posted by Balderdash
They hard modded 5950U... I mean [H]ARD modded it...soldering wires to increase volts and whatnot... it's crazy I tell you... crazy [H]... it's cool no matter what card you like

seems ati still wins without being overclocked.

You guys don't actually 'like' videocards do you? It's just a compitition. That review would be great even if he did it to a 3 year old GF2 card

All that proved was that an overclocked card can beat a stock card. Not much competition if you ask me.:rolleyes:

Seems the 5950U won twice as many benchmarks as the 9800xt, nVidia 4............. ATI 2

Originally posted by Badger_sly
Seems the 5950U won twice as many benchmarks as the 9800xt, nVidia 4............. ATI 2

Obviously you missed the fact that the 5950 was overclocked but yet the ATi 9800XT wasn't. Had the playing ground been even and both cards overclocked, the 9800XT would have came out on top.

I don't think of it as a race... if you guys just read what he did, it's cool, period.

Back