NZXT Whisper ~ looks nice anyone have it

that looks a lot like that Antec case... looks great for a lot of drives though.

Actually that looks pretty sweet. I do not know how silent it will be with the dual 40mm fans in the back though.

actually 80mm fan is quieter than a 120mm fan it just doesn't push as much air only like 20 cfm.
Although it's true that an 80mm fan can match the quietness of a 120mm fan running at the same speed, quiet 120mm fans are generally quieter than quiet 80mm fans since they can reduce their speeds more while still pushing a decent amount of air.

Nice case. Looks fun to mod. Looks like you could fit a 360 rad up front if modded, and still have room for 4 Hard drives. Also it looks like you could mod the top to fit a 240 rad.

I'm still using the LEXA
Such a nice and quiet case! NZXT has really legit cases.

I have the Apollo myself, and it has treated me well.

Damn store I bought it from stole the poster that is supposed to come in the box with it though :(

Well size does matter in the computer world too.

Everytime I look at this case I just want to buy it.

I just want to keep the hard drive cage that is right above the powersupply. I would remove the other two cages.

i built one for a firnd using this case.

it has lots of space, hoever the padding sucks since its still so so loud.

pretty much the same as my alienware computer.

any antec case with silent cpu vga and psu fan is better then normal fan with this case. btw its all steel whith platic front

P180ish but with some good looking upgrades.
Case lined with foam Good!
Hard Drive Tray set up Upgraded Good!
Water cooling intake built in Good!
More Fan locations Good!
I got my eye on this one.

Never understood why people want such large cases.
It depends on the person, I bought my LL V2000 knowing that my pc would one day turn into a server. Plus I just liked the case. :D And it has a ton of space to work in.

Where is the air intake for the upper compartment? I only see solid 5.25" bay covers behind the door.. do we have to remove some of them for some air to get in?

Never understood why people want such large cases.

Well personally, my penis is just not large enough and my PC-71B helps me cope with that. ;)

Also, I think I would rather kill myself than watercool more than just the cpu in a midtower case with 1/2" ID tubing again. Full-size towers are practical based on the application.

I myself got the Antec 1200 for $119 plus free shipping at newegg this past Christmas. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to replace my 4 year old 80mm crappy case.

Back