NZXT Switch 810 Case

I would want to "switch" the colours, and get black shell with white highlights.

I've got one, and it is indeed an awesome case. I can't say much more until tomorrow however...

Looks yummy...Maybe Ill build my soon-to-be-wife's rig in that.

Product launches Jan 17th. For the price, the number of features on this case (especially for cooling) is impressive .

Looks very good aesthetically, but I wanna see the fan and radiator possibilities! Also, black white color scheme would be really cool, too.

389x598pxlld42ce2b8dscn.jpg

Yep. NZXT has a thing for doing things glossy...the phantom, phantom 410, apollo, the front panel of my lexa s...on and on and on...

Sigh... NZXT, if you guys see this, LISTEN TO US! We do not want glossy black cases. If you want to sell glossy cases, make OEM cases for fancy in store boutiques to sell to consumers. We are power users, we BUILD cases, we don't want to see scratches and fingerprints all over our cases.

Last edited:
Sigh... NZXT, if you guys see this, LISTEN TO US! We do not want glossy black cases. If you want to sell glossy cases, make OEM cases for fancy in store boutiques to sell to consumers. We are power users, we BUILD cases, we don't want to see scratches and fingerprints all over our cases.

Agreed. A flat black phantom IMO would be sexy as they come.

And, though she is glossy, the rest of the switch's features look really nice.

We will take this into consideration in the future. ;)

Back