NZXT Precise PRC-1000

I don't believe there's a thread on this yet so i'd thought it start one!

What's the general consensus on this power supply? Maybe it's a little too soon to tell; has anybody had there hands on one yet?

Its size is very appealing to me, being only standard ATX size.

Also, i like the innovative ability to combine all of the +12v rails into one single rail.

So what's everyone's thoughts?

Its a Topower so the combine thing is pretty old....all in all....not the best but likely won't eat your lunch. The high wattage Topower units though are kind of iffy anytime.

Its a Topower so the combine thing is pretty old....all in all....not the best but likely won't eat your lunch. The high wattage Topower units though are kind of iffy anytime.

Hmm, this doesn't sound too confidence inspiring. Is there any chance that anyone here would get one in for review? The power supply seems perfect with its semi-modular cabling, ability for a single +12v rail, standard ATX size, isn't too loud (from what has been implied from a review i read), native 8-pin PCI-e cables etc. So, the combined +12v rails aren't so good, huh?

Hmm, this doesn't sound too confidence inspiring. Is there any chance that anyone here would get one in for review? The power supply seems perfect with its semi-modular cabling, ability for a single +12v rail, standard ATX size, isn't too loud (from what has been implied from a review i read), native 8-pin PCI-e cables etc. So, the combined +12v rails aren't so good, huh?

I have dealt with a P9 based Topower 1KW and it sounded like a cargo plane in the upper 75% of its capacity.

Back