NZXT. Official Support

Retell

NZXT Customer Representative
Hey guys, I'd just like to introduce myself, my name is Rob. I am the online customer representative at NZXT. I will be active on [H]ardForum to answer any questions and help with any support issues you may have. Please feel free to email me anytime. ;)

Thanks,
[email protected]

Hi Rob, Welcome to the [H] Forums! Nice to have another representative from another well known company. Hope you feel right at home :)

Hey Rob, welcome to the forums!

I actually have a question for you, I am looking for a slim case to house my Windows Home Server and have scoured the 'net looking for something. After months of searching I found the Thermaltake Mozart Sx but do not want the front panel display that it comes with.

I want the case to be low profile, fit an ATX motherboard, and fit an ATX power supply. Does NZXT have anything that fits those parameters?

PS- I have been rocking the NZXT LEXA since it first came out years ago and still love what you guys are putting out!

welcome! I love the vulcan my htpc is in, and want a phantom pretty bad but have nothing to build in it :p

Hey Rob, welcome to the forums!

I actually have a question for you, I am looking for a slim case to house my Windows Home Server and have scoured the 'net looking for something. After months of searching I found the Thermaltake Mozart Sx but do not want the front panel display that it comes with.

I want the case to be low profile, fit an ATX motherboard, and fit an ATX power supply. Does NZXT have anything that fits those parameters?

PS- I have been rocking the NZXT LEXA since it first came out years ago and still love what you guys are putting out!

I personally would go for the Panzerbox, if we still made it... the Rogue, that thing was awesome.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Welcome.

Now we have a NZXT rep, Just letting you know I love my Khaos, It may not have had good sales but it keeps everything very cool.

Always nice to have another rep around :)

Was very happy building in an NZXT Gamma recently, and my customer is happy with the system which is even more important. ;) My first experience with NZXT, certainly won't be the last.

Its older so it most likely doesn't, But the nzxt source 210 fits all of your needs and has usb3.0 with a internal header, It fits you perfectly.

The price is definitely right on that case. Whats the longest video card it can handle? I don't want to be space limited when it comes to that.

The price is definitely right on that case. Whats the longest video card it can handle? I don't want to be space limited when it comes to that.

From the NZXT website:

MODEL Source 210
CASE TYPE Mid Tower Steel
FRONT PANEL MATERIAL Plastic / Aluminum-like finish
DIMENSIONS (W x H x D) 195mm x 440mm x 495.5mm
VGA Clearance Maximum 230mm w/ hard drive, 330mm w/o hard drive
CPU Heatsink Support 160mm
Wiring Space 20mm
COOLING SYSTEM FRONT, 2 X 120mm
REAR, 1 X 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)
TOP, 2 X 120/140mm
BOTTOM, 1 x 120mm

DRIVE BAYS 3 EXTERNAL 5.25" DRIVE BAYS
8 INTERNAL 3.5" HDD Drives
MATERIAL(S) Steel with painted interior
EXPANSION SLOTS 7
WEIGHT 6.5kg
MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT ATX, MICRO-ATX
External Connections 1 x Standard Audio/Mic, 2 x USB 2.0

From the NZXT website:

MODEL Source 210
CASE TYPE Mid Tower Steel
FRONT PANEL MATERIAL Plastic / Aluminum-like finish
DIMENSIONS (W x H x D) 195mm x 440mm x 495.5mm
VGA Clearance Maximum 230mm w/ hard drive, 330mm w/o hard drive
CPU Heatsink Support 160mm
Wiring Space 20mm
COOLING SYSTEM FRONT, 2 X 120mm
REAR, 1 X 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)
TOP, 2 X 120/140mm
BOTTOM, 1 x 120mm

DRIVE BAYS 3 EXTERNAL 5.25" DRIVE BAYS
8 INTERNAL 3.5" HDD Drives
MATERIAL(S) Steel with painted interior
EXPANSION SLOTS 7
WEIGHT 6.5kg
MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT ATX, MICRO-ATX
External Connections 1 x Standard Audio/Mic, 2 x USB 2.0

You know whats interesting about the VGA clearance? I bet if you put a long gpu in it the hard drive cage will add support to the GPU for transporting. Well at least in theory.

That hard part about that is getting a standard in place for the extra mounting.

Again thanks for all the love guys!

Welcome to [H]ard forums. I recently purchased my first NZXT product, sleeved 24 pin cable. It looked and functions amazingly. Looking to buy more for the pci-e connectors.

Just wondering a thing or two.

NZXT plan on bundling the sleeved wires in a kit? Potentialy lowering the price some.

And, any future plans to release an updated Adamas case?

Thanks
Joshua.

Last edited:
Hello Rob, Im glad to have you onbaord here. I have a NZXT White phantom case, with the matching Hale 1000W power supply. Very happy with the products. I did have an issue with the power supply but you all took care of it.

@Joshua, I will bring up bundled sleeved kit to the higher ups ;) As for an updated Adamas case, it was technically the Khaos, but even that has become somewhat dated. Other than that we have no plans for a similar case right now.

@Martin, I am glad you are enjoying your "All white everything" Glad RMA was able to take care of you :)

@Joshua, I will bring up bundled sleeved kit to the higher ups ;) As for an updated Adamas case, it was technically the Khaos, but even that has become somewhat dated. Other than that we have no plans for a similar case right now.

@Martin, I am glad you are enjoying your "All white everything" Glad RMA was able to take care of you :)

The adamas looks like a nice classy case, As i have said numerous times before i love my Khaos and it is easily the nicest case i have owned ousting my CS ATCS 100 out of first.

Hey Rob, I sent an email a while back and didn't get a response. Anyway I just wanted to ask you if the Apollo accommodates 2.5 inch drives, I have yet to find a way to do so, so either it doesn't or I am missing something here..lol.

Hey Rob, I sent an email a while back and didn't get a response. Anyway I just wanted to ask you if the Apollo accommodates 2.5 inch drives, I have yet to find a way to do so, so either it doesn't or I am missing something here..lol.

No i don't belive it does you will have tie to have a converter if you can't buy one at the time i suggest making your own out a floppy drive cut it in half length wise and drill the holes for the screws.

Rob thank you. LMK if they decide to bundle them. I need 2 sets right now and my neighbor needs one as well.

Thanks again.

Thanks man, I think I will improvise and hang it. I've seen it down a few times.

Back