• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

NZXT H2 Silent Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
The gang at Ninjalane have the NZXT H2 Silent case strapped to the review bench today. Overall they liked the case and recommend it for a silent computer or maybe a HTPC build.

NZXT has come a long way since the early days as seen in their latest Classic Series case; the H2 Silent Midtower case. The H2 is designed to minimize noise and offer a long list of premium features without breaking the budget. With a sub $100 MSRP, the H2 has its work cut out for it.
 
It's giving me p180 flashbacks. Really though, for 100 bucks at Newegg (+20 dollars shipping) thats not a bad deal. Personally I would rather have a case with more airflow even if it isn't as quiet. The $90-120 range has a lot of good cases right now, but if I was building one for someone who couldnt' take the noise at all, I would put this on my short list.
 
Fantastic case, it will be my next.

Steve, any chance of a [H]ard review on the H2?
 
I am building a system based on the ASUS M4GZ motherboard and looking for a mATX case for it. Temporarily, it will be housed in an Antec 900. I want something with great airflow that will allow an H60 to fit in a push/pull fan set-up with dual video cards and a bottom mounted PSU, but without the front door covering everything! Yeah, it looks cleam, but they are in the way when ever you want to access this area.

The $90-120 price range works for me. I haven't built a system in a while, so I am not current with what is out there. Any ideas would be appreciated greatly. Besides, I know some of you really get into these debates and preferences! :D

It's giving me p180 flashbacks. Really though, for 100 bucks at Newegg (+20 dollars shipping) thats not a bad deal. Personally I would rather have a case with more airflow even if it isn't as quiet. The $90-120 range has a lot of good cases right now, but if I was building one for someone who couldnt' take the noise at all, I would put this on my short list.
 
Back
Top