• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

NZXT H2 Classic Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
Are you looking for a new case? If you answered "yes" to that question, Overclockers Club has posted a review of the NZXT H2 Classic that may be of interest.

The first thing that I noticed on the rear of the case is the dedicated USB3.0 grommet — the first of its kind that I've seen! I continuously see and have been confused about manufacturers using one of the water cooling ports for this purpose, making it impossible to use an external water cooling loop and USB3.0 at the same time. It's taken a while, but NZXT got it right!"
 
Isnt this the company that does the retarded alien face on their cases? The one reviewed actually looks respectable.
 
looks good but the traditional hard drive bays shouldve been front facing like fractal design, antec sonata, or coolermaster
 
Back
Top