• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

NZXT Classic M59 Esata

Soarin

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
2,489
Does anyone have this case at all? I do and for the life of me I cannot get the E sata working. I am not sure if it is my external enclosure or the esata port itself. I hooked the connector up correctly to my Mobo.
I plan on getting a HDD docking station and the one I am looking at supports E Sata and I want to take advantage of that.
 
The one on the front of the chassis? If it doesn't work, let me know via PM and we'll get something sorted out for you. I think the best way is to try and test it with another device, and make sure that port is enabled in your bios if need be (some bios may have it turned off).
 
Okay sweet. When I get home I will retest this. I will double check the BIOS. Also I will grab another esata to esata cord from local shop just in case.

I bought a new Esata cable and set the sata 2 ports of 2 and 3 to Esata and it is not working. I have the cable hooked to port 2 I think. I guess the next step is testing the internal sata cable going to Esata header
 
Last edited:
Any results? I want to make sure we get this figured out for you. :)
 
Nope I double checked it all and nothing. But again it could be the device I am using it self. I wont be able to get a external device until the end of this next week. Once I get one I will try again
 
Okie dokie. Please let me know when you can, I just want to make sure it's sorted.
 
Back
Top