ny good headphones under $50.00 even used?

4LC4PON3

DERP!
I currently own a set of Monoprice 8323s and they are awful for comfort. My ears sweat really bad and these things are uncomfortable after about 30 mins of use

I am looking for a new set of headphones for $50.00. this is just strictly for gaming. Ill even consider used on amazon to keep costs under 50

Sennheiser 419 are a step up. To get really cool and non sweaty you need open headphones but these are priced right, have fabric earpads and should be cooler.

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD...3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1377399451&sr=1-3

There are some open style 439 models from dahmart for about $60. Those are open. I bought my 558s from the same seller and they were used like new. I got them still sealed in the packaging.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
thanks. im gonna order these after reading the reviews. I am so sick of these monoprice 8323s i cant stand it anymore. I cant wait to destroy the mono's

Last edited:
looking at reviews these seem to have mixed of good and bad. I do like the fact of the plush velour ear cups which is what I want. These monoprice 8323s are awful and i will enjoy smashing them

They are pretty good. Another option is the Panasonic RP-HTF600-S w/ Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004MMEI8W/ref=pe_58260_32036610_email_1p_0_ti

http://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-...R7506-Headphones/dp/B0016MF7W2/ref=pd_sim_e_1

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you think those ear cushions would fit on my Monoprice 8323s? the biggest issue with these monoprice headphones IS the Cusions period, There very hot and uncomfortable. The headphones themselves sound great but finding ear cushions is a PITA

I did find one review stating that the Ear Cushions you linked fit the Monoprice 8323s perfectly

Edit: I did find one review who said these fit the Monoprice 8323s perfectly. So this might be a good option for me to make these monos alot more comfy

Quote:
5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Monoprice 8323 perfectly, July 27, 2012
By
ProfessionalGamer - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280, Sony MDR7506 and V6 Headphones (Pair) (Electronics)
The Monoprice 8323 DJ Style headphones are known as a good bang for the buck set of 'phones. One legit gripe is small ear holes in the faux leather cushions.

These cushions have slightly larger ear holes, yet fit the 8323s very snug.

The velour feels much nicer to the head.

Great product, when combined with $23 headphones make for what I believe the best bargain headphones one can get in the $50 price point.

YMMV, but I love them.

Try it. If you still don't like the monoprice cans, the pads still work with a bunch of good headphones.

yeah im not sure what im doing at the moment. I woudl rather not spend 23.00 on pads but would rather just buy a new set of cans. im gonna possibly order the sennheiser 419

Ok but the 419 only has a 4 1/2 foot long cord. It is meant for portable use. You can buy a 15 foot extension cable for $4.19.

The 429 is designed more for home use.

Ok but the 419 only has a 4 1/2 foot long cord. It is meant for portable use. You can buy a 15 foot extension cable for $4.19.

The 429 is designed more for home use.

the way my gaming PC is setup 4 1/2 foot from my tower to my chair is more then plenty.

I listen to a lot of headphones and in my experience haven't really heard any headphoens under $100 that can outright beat the $30 Panasonic RP-HTF600-S. They are just something really special at that price point.

after owning them for something over a year i am still pretty fond of my JVC HA-RX700 headphones... well worth the $33 I paid for mine.

after owning them for something over a year i am still pretty fond of my JVC HA-RX700 headphones... well worth the $33 I paid for mine.

Yeah but they have the pleather pads and get hot. Something the OP is tired of with his current headphones.

Back