NVRIAD XP64 problem

Hey guys, this has probably already been asked/posted before, but has the issue of the NVRAID drivers when installing XP64 been ersolved yet? or is there a way around it? Thanks

I don't recall a problem. When I had my twin 74gb raptors in raid0, I was able to slipstream the 6.69 raid drivers into my copy of XP64 and install just fine.

Is there a particular issue you are referencing?

yeh i didnt know if theres a problem... i just plopped the drivers on my disk, then installed 64bit XP and specified the third party drivers... be more specific...

What problem are ya talking about?

like many others, I prefer to slipstream my install, and include drivers for my hardware and SP's etc.

nLite is so nice :cool:

what error are you getting or expecting ?

Hey guys, thanks alot for any/all input. I fixed the problem. Oh, and I love nLite now! Thanks

Well I thought my problem was fixed, cause I made my self a nice nLite install cd...but now I've apparently installed nothing more than a BSOD :p Any of you ever have the same problem? or am I back to looking for a floppy drive, etc?

what is the error? BSOD covers a wide range of problems (RAM/HDD/Drivers etc...)

I upgraded to my MSI nF4 SLI with only a image mounting issue. i just did a clean install instead of being lazy and "repairing" my previous XP install :rolleyes:

Back